Drum Spill Trays and Pallets
TO PLACE AN ORDER PLEASE CALL ARK AGRICULTURE ON 01787 220560 OR EMAIL US HERE
Suitable for all oils and 95% of chemicals, our One drum spill tray helps you comply with current oil and chemical storage regulations.
With unique anti-slip gritted support surface
The specially designed fibreglass construction is simply shaped with a removable support surface, so your bund can be easily emptied or cleaned.
- Position your drums without sliding.
- Principal Material: GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic)
- Support Material: Anti-slip Fibreglass Grating
- Dimensions: 850 x 850 x 160mm
- Capacity: 55 litres
- Maximum Loading: 500 kgs
- Weight: Circa 20 kgs
- Suitable for ambient temperatures: -50ºc to +80ºc
High quality spill drum bunding for drum secondary containment. Also known as Drum Bunds, Oil Drum Bunds, Oil Barrel Bund, Drum Spill Tray, Drum Pallets and Bunded Drum Storage, products are delivered throughout the UK.
Why buy an ARK One Drum Spill Tray?
- Tough reinforced composite construction - withstands the rigours of a working environment
- Broad range chemical compatibility - no need to purchase a new unit if your storage use changes
- Retains long term structural integrity - will not warp over time
- Simply shaped with removable support surface - easily emptied or cleaned
- Heavy-duty anti-slip support surface - position drums without sliding
- Forklift friendly - bund and drums can be lifted together
- No assembly required
- For internal or exterior use
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Manufactured in Great Britain and delivered throughout the UK
- Protects your workplace, environment and personnel
- Maintenance free